||Registration of Delegates, Speakers & Partners & Welcome Tea/Coffee
|09:00 - 09:20
- Kaviraj Singh, Secretary General, Indian National Bar Association (INBA)
- Video Presentation by Paolo Balboni, President, European Privacy Association (EPA)
|09:20 - 09:50
Public Dimensions of Staying Private
Dr. Aditya Sondhi, Senior Advocate - Additional Advocate General, State of Karnataka
|09:50 - 10:05
||Microsoft Presentation - "Why Privacy Matters?"
Meenu Chandra, Senior Attorney, IP & DCU Lead (India Region), Microsoft India
|10:05 - 10:25
|10:25 - 11:25
Session 1 : Comparative analysis of emerging privacy and data protection regimes
Moderator: Sunil Abraham, Executive Director, Centre for Internet & Society
- Anirudh Rastogi, Managing Partner (Corporate Law and Investments), TRA
- Elaine Khoo, Regional Legal Counsel, (IP&O&T) Law Group, Citibank N.A.
- Sonal Basu, General Manager and Head of Legal (US), Mindtree
- Stephen Mathias, Partner, Kochhar & Co.
- Priyanka Jain, Head of Legal and Compliance, Experian (invited)
- Jurisprudential trends in privacy & data protection (India, Singapore, Russia, Japan, Israel, China)
- Cultural understanding of privacy across different countries
|11:25 - 12:25
Session 2 : Legal and Ethical issues in Disruptive Technologies
Moderator: Rakhi Jindal, SVP, Operations & Technology and IP Law Group, Citi
- Kavitha Babu, Director & Commercial Attorney, Microsoft India
- Supratim Chakraborty, Associate Partner, Khaitan & Co.
- Blake Brannon, Vice President, Product, OneTrust
- Sivaram Nair, Executive Vice President, Company Secretary, General Counsel and Ethics Officer, Mphasis
- Kanchan Paralkar, Legal and Governance Officer, Tata Industries Ltd.
- N. S. Nappinai, Advocate & Author of "Technology Laws Decoded"
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
- Drone technology
- Big Data
|12:25 – 12:40
Session 3 : Platinum Partner Presentation
|12:40 - 13:45
|13:45 - 14:45
Session 4 : Interface of data protection & competition laws
Moderator: Gowree Gokhale, Partner, Nishith Desai Associates
- Pranav Mehra, Principal Legal Counsel, Snapdeal
- Sameer Chugh, Director - Legal & Regulatory, Airtel
- Pandurang Acharya, General Manager – Legal, Swiggy
- Regulating companies that control the valuable resource - data
|14:45 - 15:45
Session 5 : Fraud in electronic transactions
Moderator: Dr. Tabrez Ahmad, Professor & Director, College of Legal Studies, University of Petroleum and Energy Studies
- Avik Biswas, Partner, INDUSLAW
- Dr. Amar Prasad Reddy, Director General, National Cyber Safety and Security Standards (invited)
- Benild Joseph, President, Information Systems Security Association (ISSA) - India
- Hemant Dusane, Chief Information Security & Risk Management Officer, Rage Frameworks Inc.
- Agnidipta Sarkar, Global Information Risk & Continuity Officer, DXC Technology
- Vulnerabilities; security controls and mitigation measures
|15:45 – 16:00
|16:00 - 17:00
Session 6 : Privacy Issues and Challenges in emerging business models
Moderator: Probir Roy Chowdhury, Partner, J. Sagar Associates
- Seema Manku, Vice President - Legal, Glenmark Pharmaceuticals
- Pragati Ogal Rai, Director - Technology Strategy & Innovation, Deutsche Bank
- Parul Sabharwal, Head of Legal, Times Internet Ltd.
- Privacy issues in Health-tech sector
- Privacy issues in Fin-tech sector
- Privacy issues in online learning / education
|17:00 – 17:10
|| *subject to changes.